The management and security of the increasing volume of emails is becoming a business critical issue for many organisations.
With changes in law and wider implementation of best practices most companies have to address the need to manage and control email expansion by implementing an email archiving solution.
A policy driven solution can help a company safeguard information held within emails at the same time providing a rapid search facility to enhance business efficiency.
The implementation of an email archiving solution can help a company meet its business objectives by:
- Retaining a copy of all email messages sent and received.
- Ensuring data is securely retained for the designated period of time to meet regulatory and legal retention requirements.
- Eliminating mailbox quotas and message size restrictions.
- Providing users with a mailbox of virtually unlimited size while controlling message storage growth.
- Migrating all existing unregulated .PST file data into the archive. (Typically .PST files are also stored on an individual’s computer – Failure of the individual computer can incur total loss of this data).
- Speeding up backup and restore times of Exchange, Domino, and file server environments by reducing the online message store by 50 to 75 percent.
Taylor Made can work with you to design an email archiving solution to fit your business.
From a simple software implementation to more complex solutions involving intelligent SAN storage our project and implementation team are able to quickly remove the risk and worry of email compliance and management.
Please contact and member of the team to see if an archiving solution is appropriate for your business.