Taylor Made understand that it can be very difficult for even large incumbent IT teams to undertake complex migration tasks as they may not have the relevant, up to date, hands-on experience.
Our team of skilled and experienced solution architects and engineers can eliminate the risks involved from IT migration projects whilst ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget.
We can handle relatively simple server changes right through to very complex projects and will have taken other businesses through the process many times before.
Our areas of expertise include: -
- Server consolidation & visualisation including capacity planning.
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 & 2010 migrations.
- Windows Active Directory.
- Office consolidations, mergers and acquisitions.
- Desktop consolidation and migrations including Citrix and VDI.
- Migration to integrated IP communications technologies for voice and data from standard telephone systems.
- Novell NetWare and GroupWise migrations.
- Lotus Notes migrations.
Please contact us if you are thinking about any significant changes to the business so that we can help you to properly cost and plan any technology and business changes.