Cyber Security Breakfast 20th September
September 20 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 amFree
Join Taylor Made Computer Solutions and Coffin Mew for a breakfast seminar focusing on cyber security – Including a live hacking!
Data Security breaches are on the rise and are now inevitable, so preparation is the only armour to protect your data against the enemy.
Protection of corporate data is a complex and ever changing issue. Intellectual property, financial information and client data require the strongest levels of protection from theft or attack from both outside and inside the organisation.
Whatever the reason a hacker chooses to attack, whether it be cybercrime, espionage or hacktivisim, their evolving techniques are an ever growing concern for companies striving to protect their information and assets.
Join Taylor Made Computer Solutions, Coffin Mew Solicitors, Portmore Insurance and Datto for a breakfast seminar focusing on cyber security – Including a live hacking.
Please join us for what will be an informative morning to learn about your weakest areas, the appropriate use of IT systems in the workplace, current cyber threats, and how you can help strengthen your information security.
There will also be the opportunity to network with other local business leaders.
- 08.00am Welcome and breakfast refreshment
- 08.30am Taylor Made Computer Solutions – Preventative measurea
- 08.40am Datto – Cyber-attack demonstration and recovery options
- 09.00am Coffin Mew – If the worst happens…what next? Good practice management and internal training.
- 09:15am Portmore Insurance – Cybercrime insurances available
- 09:30am Panel discussion
- 10.00am Close