Whether sizing a new installation or scaling an existing system, the design phase is a critical stage of the process.
We have extensive experiencing in providing the necessary technical knowledge combined with a strategic approach and specialise in IT solutions designed to meet your business’s exact needs.
Our approach is to understand the business strategy and objectives of each customer in order to develop flexible and expandable IT systems and services that are aligned with your individual needs.
We apply the same methodology for small businesses of five members of staff as we do for large corporate clients with hundreds of IT users.
We also work closely with third party system vendors to ensure integration of their products can be achieved successfully. Where required, compatibility of systems can be investigated and tested prior to migration, to ensure a smooth implementation of the solution.
Our Areas of Expertise
- Business and Technology planning including benchmarking, strategic reviews and audits
- Server consolidation and Virtualisation, including capacity planning
- Microsoft business application design and planning
- Network design
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Thin client deployment including Citrix and VDI
- Microsoft Exchange and AD migration planning
- Email archiving, backup and storage
- High availability solutions including Server/SAN replication and clustering