Does your business collect, process, store or transmit customer credit card details?
If the answer is ‘Yes’ or ‘Not Sure’ your business could be facing fines in excess of £250,000 if the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is not met.
In addition, if cards have been processed with "cardholder not present option" by any business that was not compliant with the standard by 1st October 2009, the business is at risk of a minimum fine of £10,000 per month.
Taylor Made can offer a complete service to:-
- explain the requirements of PCI-DSS
- confirm if your business needs to comply
- carry out a comprehensive gap analysis encompassing both business and technical considerations
- provide a business focussed report on findings and recommendations
- provide consultancy and project management services to enable compliance
- provide an independent audit to confirm compliance
All in plain English!
The first step is to understand your current position. This is a very quick process and will enable the business to make a decision on any remedial action required. Call a member of our experienced consultancy team to find out more.