Taylor Made Development Solutions have created SharePoint At-A-Click, a packaged solution for businesses that are looking to improve their productivity at an affordable price.
SharePoint At-A-Click incorporates all of the best bits of Microsoft SharePoint providing an easy-to-use and secure business tool that enables fast, advanced searching of your business documents designed to increase business efficiency.
The core feature of SharePoint At-A-Click is its advanced search. This works in a similar way to internet search engines, except that it is only available to those who have access to your company’s internal networks. Input a few keywords into the web page, click search, and SharePoint At-A-Click finds the information within your business that you are searching for, quickly and with clickable links.
Users will only see the results for documents that they have permissions to see and these can be easily configured and controlled.
SharePoint At-A-Click incorporates all of the best bits of Microsoft SharePoint in a packaged solution that is quick and easy to implement, for businesses that do not necessarily need a fully bespoke solution.
Once SharePoint At-A-Click is installed and fully operational there is a wide range of other additional options that can be added on to the core solution to meet your business specific needs.
These additional options include:
- Company contacts – Contact information in a central location, easy to access and search.
- Company announcements – An on-screen delivery mechanism for the latest company announcements with history so they can’t be missed. Ensure you communicate key corporate messages to your staff without relying on email.
- Organisation chart – Name, job title, department, phone and email contact information in a variety of layouts, with optional photos. Ensure fast, efficient internal communication.
- Department specific information – On a dedicated web page, or website, with a choice of pre-configured layouts. Ensure the most relevant information is available to individual departments easily.
- Staff bulletin board – A place for non-corporate communications, e.g. sale of something or announce a birthday. Allow your email system to remain for corporate use only.
- Information capture – An at-hand way to keep important information for sharing, e.g. to record an overview and link of an important web page. This function works in a similar way to a blog/wiki. Accumulate important ideas and knowledge in an ad-hoc fashion more easily.
- Policy/quality document library – Comply with quality standards and adhere to business processes with versioning and approval mechanisms. This allows easy access and control of policy and quality control documents.
- Advanced search extensions – Extend the search function to allow simultaneous search and return results from the Internet and from other information stored within SharePoint, as well as documents on your existing server infrastructure. One-stop search for information whether internal or external.