You have probably heard of Office 365 and all the pros and cons that come with it. You may have even taken a look at all the tools available and now you are wondering if Office 365 really is the solution for your business. But, is it as secure as everyone keeps saying – well the answer is yes!
Office 365 is a cloud-based service designed to help meet your organisation’s needs for robust security, reliability, user productivity and it help save time and money.
Office 365 can help your employees work together in new and more efficient ways. Office 365 is definitely more than just a set of tools; it is a new secure and flexible way of working.
It seems logical to think that data stored in a privately controlled data-center is safer than data in the cloud. But that is not necessarily true. In fact, there is a broad range of security features that you benefit from when you put your data in a cloud service like Office 365. Plus, when done right, data can be more secure in the cloud than in on-premises servers.
When you move your organisation to a cloud service, you must be able to trust your service provider with your most important, sensitive, and confidential data or choose to move only your least sensitive data to the cloud. Because security is paramount for business success, Office 365 has robust policies, controls, and systems built in to to help keep your information safe.
Consider these added security benefits of data in the cloud:
- Data you put into Office 365 belongs to you, that means you have complete control of it.
- You will receive extensive privacy controls and visibility into where your data resides and who has access to it.
- Office 365 restrict physical data center access to authorised personnel and have implemented multiple layers of physical security, such as biometric readers, motion sensors, 24-hour secured access, video camera surveillance, and security breach alarms.
- Office 365 enable encryption of data via the network as it is transmitted between a data center and a user.
- All data is regularly backed up.
- We won’t delete all the data in your account at the end of your service term until you have had time to take advantage of the data portability that we offer.
- Complex passwords are enforced to increase security of your data.
- You can turn off and on privacy impacting features to meet your needs.
Whether you are creating, editing or and sharing your files via any device, anywhere, you can feel safe in the knowledge that your information is secure and protected with Office 365.
Enhance your security with Taylor Made
Taylor Made provides an enhanced, fully managed solution that includes all the benefits of Office 365, combined with full cloud backup, client device anti-virus software and internet filtering.
As a Tier 1 Partner you remove the confusion or hassle of trying to coordinate multiple Cloud solutions with multiple providers and have access to a support team that will never let you down. The end-result is far more power for your systems, processes and applications. Whether your organisation is best served by Public Cloud, Private Cloud or a combination of the two, working with a Microsoft CSP partner means you’ll get the exact solution you need, customised to suit your individual requirements.
For more information on our cloud services please visit HERE. Alternatively, contact one of our experts today on 01329239900.