We are proud to announce that Taylor Made’s Chief Financial Officer, Joe Jeffers has been identified as one of the top 10 highest achieving and most talented FDs in the region, after being nominated for the Central South Mid Market’s Top 10 Finance Directors.
The role of the Finance Director continues to evolve, becoming ever more strategic, value driven and future focused. As part of its Central South Mid Market Campaign, BDO is partnering with CMA Recruitment Group to discover what it takes to be a successful finance director and to identify the most talented and high-achieving among those working in privately owned companies based in the Central South.
Joe has been nominated due to his exceptional performance in the following areas:
- Leadership and management skills
- Contribution to the performance and growth of the business
- Demonstrable financial accountability
- Effective contribution to strategic direction
- A passion for the business and making a wider contribution to the community
The top ten FDs will now be interviewed before three finalists are selected. The Central South Mid Market FD of the Year will then be announced at a gala dinner on 22 May 2019.
Central South Mid Market Top 10 Finance Directors 2019
- Craig Barlow, Chief Financial Officer – Appello Limited
- Julian Boardman, Finance Director – Blakell Europlacer Limited
- Luca Contardo, Chief Financial Officer – 23.5 Degrees Limited
- Kate Davis, Finance Director – Venture Engineering Group Limited
- Vaughan Heard, Finance Director – BV Dairy Limited
- Chris Hoole, Finance Director – Ceuta Healthcare Limited
- Robert Hopkins, Finance Director – Aerial Direct
- Joe Jeffers, Group Chief Financial Officer – Peach Technologies Limited
- James Oliver, Finance Director – BOFA International Ltd
- Jason Williams, Finance Director – RoyaleLife Group
* alphabetical by surname