Job Title: 2nd Line Service Desk – Client Specialist
Department: Service Operations
Responsible to: Service Desk Supervisor
Location: Whiteley Head Office
Overview: To remotely support a wide number of our customers via the telephone and remote management. Offering excellent and prompt customer service and representing TMCS in a professional and courteous manner. Understanding when and how to escalate incidents and requests.
Who We Are: Peach Technologies and Taylor Made Computer Solutions is one of the UK’s leading IT and communications services providers. Together the enhanced group combines market-leading connectivity, mobile, telephony services, and IT services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide excellent customer care and support through efficient and organised ticket management
- Ticket triage – assessing ticket priorities and escalating if required
- Liaising with third parties and customers with regard to incident resolution and requests
- Initiate complex back up restorations to include mailbox restores and DR
Process and procedures
- Ensuring tickets are completed and closed off in line with company procedures
- Following up on tickets that remain open and requiring work in line with company procedures
- Manage work queues and prioritise events, re-assigning work where and when necessary to ensure compliance with SLA’s
- Ensuring all activities align with ITIL procedures
- Escalating in line with company procedures
- Handling customer queries and complaints in collaboration with Account Management team and providing excellent customer service
- Escalate any customer issue or problem that needs further investigation or assistance to resolve in collaboration with Account Management Team
- Assist Service Desk Supervisor in managing Service Desk in such a way as to deliver excellent customer service
Efficient and Effective Working
- Work efficiently and productively to achieve and exceed SLA’s, KPI’s and profitability targets
- Providing a communication link with other departments/sites
- Contributing to effective team performance and meeting of daily, weekly and monthly targets through monitoring of personal performance data and KPI’s
- Carrying out any other ad hoc duties and/or projects as required by management in pursuit of company objectives
- A proven track record in managing customer relationships and providing excellent customer service in a customer delivery environment
- The ability to push back and say “no” when expectations are not aligned with the correct/agreed/sold solution
- Good understanding of Enterprise hosting solutions and outsourced services
- In depth knowledge and understanding of RMM system and TMCS ticketing system
- ITIL Foundation Certified
- Strong understanding and technical background in an MSP
- Technical Skills
- Windows configuration and support experience (MCSA)
- Microsoft Exchange configuration and support experience
- Active Directory configuration and administration
- Strong networking skills
- Citrix Server support experience (CCA or above preferred)
- Cisco Router support experience (CCNA or above preferred)
- HP ProLiant Server Hardware support experience
- VMware support experience (VCP an advantage)
- Storage technologies Netapp, (HP Sans, EMC)
- Technical skills:
- Service Desk Supervisor
- Technical Services Delivery Manager
- Account management team members
- Service Transition personnel
- Service Operations personnel
- All TMCS customers
Taylor Made understand the importance of delivering support on time — Portsmouth NHS Trust Taylor Made Computer Solutions have proven themselves to be a strategic IT partner for our team at Portsmouth NHS trust and we have started to see the benefits of such an arrangement.
Our business is better as a result of using Taylor Made's services. — Absolute Calibration Ltd Taylor Made has never let our business down. Whatever we challenge them with, they always find an effective way to provide the service.
Taylor Made have been our IT provider for a while now. — Active Nation Taylor Made are trustworthy, reliable and honest. How often can you say that about your IT provider?
Our company data is in good hands thanks to Taylor Made. — Liberty Leasing Securo Backup and Recovery has been a God send! No more coming into the office at weekends, Christmas and holidays to change tapes. We are so glad it is no longer something we have to worry about.
Taylor Made has really helped our business over the years. — Brendoncare Foundation Securo Backup & Recovery has enabled us to remove the need to keep changing backup tapes and storing them. It has also sped up the time needed to recover a document if required.
Working with Taylor Made was the best decision we made. — PHVC Ltd They are a well run, friendly company with expertise and interest in the products they supply. They are such a great business.
A really helpful and brilliant service provided. — UK Wide Leisure CompanyMatts visit to us yesterday at the outdoor sports centre was brilliant. He came in to setup some laptops for us. He was very helpful, made sure everything was working 100% before he left also took away a few actions to complete which he couldn't do whilst on site.
Taylor Made have provided excellent support for our IT requirements. — Marchwood Power Taylor Made proposed, designed and implemented SharePoint for our complex and demanding documentation but this is proving to be a great success in both its speed and flexibility.
In partnering with Taylor Made, life has become very dull! — Dartmouth General Contractors We really like the flexibility that Office 365 provides. It enables us to scale to our business demands and provides a consistent set of applications across our staff base, despite their location. Having worked with TMCS for many years, we took their recommendation to move to 365 with the confidence that TMCS can efficiently backup and support the environment.
Taylor Made were there to ensure we could function as a business again. — Khan Morris Accountants The fire was a very stressful time for us, but the detailed planning and hands-on approach from Taylor Made was critical and very important to the success of our business's relocation and IT system set up.
A high level of support is achieved from the staff at Taylor Made. — Coffin Mew LLP Taylor Made designed and implemented our infrastructure as well as providing support, training and strategic advice. There has been strong customer service and quality which we see at all levels within Taylor Made.
A lot has changed in the ten years we have been working together. — Beaulieu Enterprises We are delighted that with Taylor Made's help we have always been one step ahead of the game, which has made a positive impact on our services to visitors.
Taylor Made's staff are extremely kind and really good company. — Liberty Leasing Plc Some of the engineers from Taylor Made visited our office and did a great job, and made a fast turnaround for us. They cracked on and were extremely friendly.
First Time Fix
The SupportDesk on average resolve 94% of all tickets within 4 hours without the need to escalate them to our 2nd line engineers.