Job Title: Service Manager
Department: Sales & Account Management Team
Responsible to: Head of Account Management
Location: Whiteley Head Office with occasional visits to client premises
Overview: Support the Key Account Managers and Account Managers to develop and grow customer revenues using the portfolio of services within a specified customer-base. To work with relevant Operational departments at TMCS to resolve any service-related issues and maximise the customer satisfaction. Achieve the account management key performance indicators (KPI’s) and targets across the business mix as specified by the business from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Achievement of service targets and KPI’s on a Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual basis to ensure issues are responded to within SLA’s, and that the level of proactive customer service is maximised to customers.
- Promote the delivery of customer growth from the existing account base through supporting the Account Managers with cross-selling and up-selling. Identify opportunities and work with internal and external parties to generate quotes and proposals.
- Growth and servicing of existing customers within the boundaries of the current portfolio, as well as working across departments to help define new product requirements where relevant.
- Control of business forecasting through effective pipeline management, in particular in respect of relevant timescales and lead-times, project required dates, order dates, etc.
- Maintain a broad understanding of the key technology areas and be able to illustrate business advantage to customers through technology investment and other ROI models.
- Effective liaison with all other departments within the company regarding the customer base, with particular focus on the on-going servicing of customers to ensure customer satisfaction is maximised and over target.
- Achieve appropriate targeted business mix as defined by the company from time to time.
- Adherence to approved service and sales processes to ensure a consistent approach across the business.
- Ensure company CRM database is continually updated with changes and additional information as soon as this becomes apparent.
- Support the Account Manager to produce account plans for an agreed number of accounts and review quarterly to assist in the achievement of growth targets and retention of existing customers.
Relevant Experience & Training
- Demonstrable track record of existing account servicing and resolution of issues in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrable and sound understanding of TMCS technology areas, and a good demonstration of an ability to grasp a new and complex product set.
- Excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Organisational skills
- Relationship builder
- Results driven with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Resilient and able to work under pressure in a competitive environment
Taylor Made understand the importance of delivering support on time — Portsmouth NHS Trust Taylor Made Computer Solutions have proven themselves to be a strategic IT partner for our team at Portsmouth NHS trust and we have started to see the benefits of such an arrangement.
Our business is better as a result of using Taylor Made's services. — Absolute Calibration Ltd Taylor Made has never let our business down. Whatever we challenge them with, they always find an effective way to provide the service.
Taylor Made have been our IT provider for a while now. — Active Nation Taylor Made are trustworthy, reliable and honest. How often can you say that about your IT provider?
Our company data is in good hands thanks to Taylor Made. — Liberty Leasing Securo Backup and Recovery has been a God send! No more coming into the office at weekends, Christmas and holidays to change tapes. We are so glad it is no longer something we have to worry about.
Taylor Made has really helped our business over the years. — Brendoncare Foundation Securo Backup & Recovery has enabled us to remove the need to keep changing backup tapes and storing them. It has also sped up the time needed to recover a document if required.
Working with Taylor Made was the best decision we made. — PHVC Ltd They are a well run, friendly company with expertise and interest in the products they supply. They are such a great business.
A really helpful and brilliant service provided. — UK Wide Leisure CompanyMatts visit to us yesterday at the outdoor sports centre was brilliant. He came in to setup some laptops for us. He was very helpful, made sure everything was working 100% before he left also took away a few actions to complete which he couldn't do whilst on site.
Taylor Made have provided excellent support for our IT requirements. — Marchwood Power Taylor Made proposed, designed and implemented SharePoint for our complex and demanding documentation but this is proving to be a great success in both its speed and flexibility.
In partnering with Taylor Made, life has become very dull! — Dartmouth General Contractors We really like the flexibility that Office 365 provides. It enables us to scale to our business demands and provides a consistent set of applications across our staff base, despite their location. Having worked with TMCS for many years, we took their recommendation to move to 365 with the confidence that TMCS can efficiently backup and support the environment.
Taylor Made were there to ensure we could function as a business again. — Khan Morris Accountants The fire was a very stressful time for us, but the detailed planning and hands-on approach from Taylor Made was critical and very important to the success of our business's relocation and IT system set up.
A high level of support is achieved from the staff at Taylor Made. — Coffin Mew LLP Taylor Made designed and implemented our infrastructure as well as providing support, training and strategic advice. There has been strong customer service and quality which we see at all levels within Taylor Made.
A lot has changed in the ten years we have been working together. — Beaulieu Enterprises We are delighted that with Taylor Made's help we have always been one step ahead of the game, which has made a positive impact on our services to visitors.
Taylor Made's staff are extremely kind and really good company. — Liberty Leasing Plc Some of the engineers from Taylor Made visited our office and did a great job, and made a fast turnaround for us. They cracked on and were extremely friendly.
First Time Fix
The SupportDesk on average resolve 94% of all tickets within 4 hours without the need to escalate them to our 2nd line engineers.