Taylor Made work with NetPay to deliver a cost effective alternative to High Street banks or payment service providers with the added benefit of access to the NetPay Revolution portal for transaction management information and consumer intelligence.
We can now provide our customers with multi-channel payment services including; online processing, payment terminal and merchant services. NetPay’s award winning analytics and customer insight portal called Revolution is widely acknowledged as the leading platform in the industry.
Face to Face Payments
Take Face to Face payments with a huge range of terminals to suit all business environments.
Take payments through your online shop with an easy to integrate payment gateway.
Mail Order Telephone Order
Take payments via Mail Order and Telephone order through an easy to use virtual terminal.
Mobile Payments App
Take payments on the move with simple to use mobile app, never miss an opportunity to take a card payment again.
Reporting, analytics and customer insight
Revolution is NetPay’s award winning, provisioning, service management and reporting platform built specifically to service the merchant services industry and the requirements of our partners and customers.
- Web based platform that enables the automated boarding of all NetPay services
- End to end automated service delivery including equipment fulfilment
- 86% of applications approved within 24 hours
- Detailed reporting and analytics for all services providing valuable insight and enabling merchants to run their business more effectively
- 3rd party integrations for data search and validation including Companies House, VAT number database, Royal Mail PAF, telephone number validation, Sort Code and Account Number validation, Experian integration (including Bank Wizard)
Taylor Made understand the importance of delivering support on time — Portsmouth NHS Trust Taylor Made Computer Solutions have proven themselves to be a strategic IT partner for our team at Portsmouth NHS trust and we have started to see the benefits of such an arrangement.
Card or cash?
70% of consumers prefer card over cash.